Join Our Team
If you are passionate about digital marketing and want to join a fun, fast-paced agency, we’d love to meet you. Don’t see an open position in your area of expertise? Wow us with an amazing portfolio, skillset or results, and maybe we’ll create one for you.
Practice Maximization is looking for business-minded professionals who strive for success and desire the ability to own their own income potential. This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated sales professional who can capitalize on a growing market and be rewarded with a high income capability.
As a leading dental marketing company, Practice Maximization specializes exclusively in the dental field. Our services include website design & development, video, paid ad management, SEO, social media, branding, and much more. We have an immediate opening for a Digital Marketing Consultant in the Ohio/Pennsylvania area.
You will Enjoy:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Commissions on each sale (no cap) + Bonus incentives.
- $100,000+ First Year potential; $200,000+ in year two.
- Great reputation, family owned business with hundreds of clients.
- Unlimited territory.
- Next level promotional and sales aids
Unlike other Digital Marketing Firms, we embrace customer interaction and sell our services in person. This is a unique opportunity for the person who can make a high volume of prospect calls, set-up appointments and confidently present digital marketing solutions. After the sale we have a dedicated project team and 100% of our work is done in-house so you can sell our services confidentially. The ideal candidate would be located within 30 miles of Columbus, Ohio, be tech-savvy, and have experience selling high-value services to dental practices.
- Conducting cold calls to set-up appointments.
- Meet in person to assess clients needs, present a viable solution and close the sale.
- Keeping detailed notes and records of all your daily tasks in CRM.
- Working with the Project Managers for a smooth client hand-off.
- Ability to answer “after hours” calls or emails.
- Strong phone skills – you will be on the phone a lot!
- Ability to explain digital marketing strategies to non-tech savvy audiences.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Very high attention to detail.
- Self-starter that works well independently.
- Money motivated.
- Experience with selling digital marketing (A Plus)
- Prior medical and/or dental sales (A plus).
Education and experience:
- At least 2 years of selling experience, preferably in the dental field.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
What’s in it for you:
- Salary (commensurate to experience).
- Bonuses and Commissions with no cap!
- Health Benefits (medical/dental)
- Simple IRA with matching
- Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule.
- Expense reimbursement
"*" indicates required fields